Guess who just completed another set (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don't consider myself being lucky.
that´s how it is in life, I suppose. I have always admired the cards that you pulled out. I´ve wanted all the bg cards you got :D.

@Vikki do you want to collect A.C.E. at some point?
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
that´s how it is in life, I suppose. I have always admired the cards that you pulled out. I´ve wanted all the bg cards you got :D.
Yeah, I get that. I think it's not really hard to understand why I don't consider myself lucky. Just remember who is my ult bias group and where are their cards.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that´s how it is in life, I suppose. I have always admired the cards that you pulled out. I´ve wanted all the bg cards you got :D.

@Vikki do you want to collect A.C.E. at some point?
Yes I’m collecting them rn :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz, (rlly thot u already completed their set earlier cos i was looking at how many nct cards u got n got lost counting so forgot everything else)🥳
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: chris_m and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread