Guess Who's Back In The House? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So I just came back from an unplanned hiatus and I just finished replying to all of the 125 notifications I got while I was away...

What have I missed on KS in the last couple of weeks? Any new peeps, new features, general news?


Do y'all still think I can reach 10K by New Year???​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome back!

We have CARDS! Get earning them my friend!

To get one card a day (KST day, which begins at 3PM for you I think), you need to post 3 threads AND make 20 posts a day.
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:

Edit: wait you already have a card... How long were you actually gone for?
:sanathink::dubuthink:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Welcome back!

We have CARDS! Get earning them my friend!

To get one card a day (KST day, which begins at 3PM for you I think), you need to post 3 threads AND make 20 posts a day.
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:

Edit: wait you already have a card... How long were you actually gone for?
:sanathink::dubuthink:
Like two weeks I think...
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Welcome back!

We have CARDS! Get earning them my friend!

To get one card a day (KST day, which begins at 3PM for you I think), you need to post 3 threads AND make 20 posts a day.
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:

Edit: wait you already have a card... How long were you actually gone for?
:sanathink::dubuthink:
Do the posts and threads really have to be done within Korean Standard time now???

I've already made like 30 posts today but I don't know how many would count if we have to go by KST...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Do the posts and threads really have to be done within Korean Standard time now???

I've already made like 30 posts today but I don't know how many would count if we have to go by KST...
So officially the new KST day (midnight) started 35 minutes ago.

So any threads and comments you post from then will count towards your card for today. KS gets active around this time/the evening for us, so there should be enough threads to comment on at least. Hopefully you can think of three threads for today though lmao
:pikahappy: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So officially the new KST day (midnight) started 35 minutes ago.

So any threads and comments you post from then will count towards your card for today. KS gets active around this time/the evening for us, so there should be enough threads to comment on at least. Hopefully you can think of three threads for today though lmao
:pikahappy: :lisalaugh:
Honestly, the cards aren't my top priority right now, I'm more focused on getting to 10K by the end of the month but if I'm gonna be posting that much why not claim the cards too, right?
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Honestly, the cards aren't my top priority right now, I'm more focused on getting to 10K by the end of the month but if I'm gonna be posting that much why not claim the cards too, right?
For sure! Cards are so addicting. So you might as well go for your fave sets.
:lisalaugh: :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread