Guess who’s back? (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Hey Kpopsource,

It’s been a while I know-
For those who don’t know me I am Faerie (or Dreamer). I am a part of a amazing team the helps plan events for this website. I’ve been on hiatus since the end of March, due to IRL priorities. As you may know Covid-19 has been affecting us differently..mine wasn’t so positive, Long story short I had to take a step back and sacrifice a few things. Even though I know it isn’t over- I decided it was time to do stuff that made me happy again

One of those has been Kpopsource, So you probably saw the title-Yes I’m back. I’m so excited to reunite with all of you again. So to my old friends, I miss you and I hope you can welcome me back. To the new users of Kpopsource, it’s a pleasure to meet you
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hi and welcome back. Glad you are safe and well :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome back sweetheart. I really missed you a lot :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread