Guess why I installed a VPN… (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
For a very stupid reason :haylul:
Don’t cheat!!! Comment first

first to watch a football match… but then I thought why not creating a Spotify account based in Japan so I can access to my old favourite jpop songs!
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Or television :pepecry2: I can’t watch any football matches!
Is Tubi available? It's a free website and it's showing the Cup live. Pretty sure I saw that it already had reruns from this year too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Is Tubi available? It's a free website and it's showing the Cup live. Pretty sure I saw that it already had reruns from this year too.
Is it available in austria?
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
For a very stupid reason :haylul:
Don’t cheat!!! Comment first

first to watch a football match… but then I thought why not creating a Spotify account based in Japan so I can access to my old favourite jpop songs!
Because you wanted to verify if it actually worked.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread