Guesses on new nct unit!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
tbh alot fans do see jisung as a baby it kinda his whole thing and sm really plays on this i have a thread about this
and literally everyone saying they agree cause sm pushes him to be a baby
they have no intentions for him to be seen as a 18 year old

they have him playing with slime and kid toys
and babyed by other members

plus he is still a minor in korea aka a child until he is 21 so he will remain this way for a little longer
Agh I see. Hopefully his agency will allow him to grow up too. They are definitely there to blame, not just the fans. With all due respect, I cannot really judge him as I know very little about him. He doesn´t come out to me as the most interesting member, but maybe his age is to his benefit. He still has time to show off his skills and I´m sure he is talented. I mean as bitchy as my comments were, I really don´t want to disrespect Jisung or you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread