- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Happened to me before too 😩 cant believe none of us checked it anyways lmaoOMG NO. I really was sure it was Pristin
I'd still give you Mia tho, just not for GugudanOMG NO. I really was sure it was Pristin
Didn't you ask me if I wanted RM?Would you like BTS RM? 😅
Tif is my bias thoHappened to me before too 😩 cant believe none of us checked it anyways lmao
I'd still give you Mia tho, just not for Gugudanwould you trade Tiffany for Mia? or we wait until u get another BG card, which can be todays dailies already
I still have himDidn't you ask me if I wanted RM?
lemme take a lookTif is my bias tho
Is there something of Yachii‘s you would need?
jesus I willChange the op to Gugudan Nayoung
you didnt have to be so snappy with me ya knowMerci
Wie könnte ich es anders sagen 🤣you didnt have to be so snappy with me ya know
there really was no need cause I would have made a new oneWie könnte ich es anders sagen 🤣
i would maybe take one of her SVT cards, but i wonder if @Yukibana would want any of the other cards you are offering so we can still do a three way trade?sure
doesn’t seem like she wants any of minei would maybe take one of her SVT cards, but i wonder if @Yukibana would want any of the other cards you are offering so we can still do a three way trade?
Ok 😅there really was no need cause I would have made a new one
Currently I don’t think so 🥺doesn’t seem like she wants any of mine![]()
ok, i'd still obviously owe you a card since you gave me Mia without me giving you anything back yetCurrently I don’t think so 🥺
True 😅😅ok, i'd still obviously owe you a card since you gave me Mia without me giving you anything back yet