I love this so much. I think I'm gonna have to stan them :sj_weary:
Neckologist Joined 30 September 2018 Messages 1,627 Reactions Received 5,151 Location Neck Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Discipline 6 November 2018 #1 I love this so much. I think I'm gonna have to stan them Reactions: Discipline, Sourcekeeper and Lovely_Cornchips
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 November 2018 #2 Not gonna lie, I am pleasantly surprised. Issabop Reactions: Discipline, Sourcekeeper and Neckologist
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 7 November 2018 #3 ITS SUCH A BOP UGH Reactions: Discipline, Sourcekeeper and Neckologist
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 7 November 2018 #4 gugu queens sally is the best Reactions: Discipline, Neckologist and Sourcekeeper