Listen here...LISTEN HERE....
There is Something about Kang Yeosang....THERE IS SOMETHIGN ABOUT THAT LITTLE FELLA....
He is liek so damn precious, but he is so...like...SWAG. He turns it on and off. He has hidden power no one can comprehend...like...I just need y'all to appreciate that mans. He so cute yet so charming?? He dances so well and I amliek 'I know that's Yeosang!" Like...Idk??? He's so cute and precious??? Like andfor what?? Idk???
He is doing thigns to me heart. He's like Small pup and Yunho is Big pup. Mingi is a Pup, San is a VERY energetic Cat, Wooyoung is a CHill cat, Hongjoon anOLD ASS Cat, Seonghwa is a bougie OLD CAT, and Jongho is a bear. A whole bear.
Idk...so cute. Idk man. Why Ateez snatching my ass like this?? WHat the hell.
San man...San you dragged me into this with yourDEMONIC ENERGY (o s tage) and here I am...crying over the others. I cry over him too, butI KNOW WHAT BIAS WRECKERS ARE BECAUSE OF THIS GROUP. WHAT?
Can I live in peace? No. There is no Piece to have. ONly ONE PIECE...