Official Gush About Your Bias Thread (3 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

:dying:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Sanumi and noctis

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sanumi

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

I WON
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

we got the third (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck


like im standing here sobbing
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian


IU always pleasing her fans!
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck


somethin very emotionally soft about him here
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

woah my god?! whayuht !>?!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian


the best!
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Liek for real...I think when Wooyoung gets the most lines in a song, We will not be okay because he will destroy everyone with the beauty....with the way he sings......omg...I thiiink I know which types of songs fit him the most??

Like...MIST...I will never forget how he yells "SO PLEASE..." Like...if he sang...anything slow...it'll be beautiful, but thye would PROBABLY go for the kill and do a sensual song....and then no one will be ready. No one.

I will be. I'll implode. One day Hongjoong...One day.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
and Hongjoong in sector 1....

HIS HATS....THEY SLAY....OKAY!? SLAY.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

ok mr pretty face
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
during 2021 Mama, Wooyoung looked so Happy for the Real. IDk man.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
always love San's Energy and presence.

and how he yellsat us, I love it.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any


Fucking Chills all the time besties. Fucking CHills.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any


And don't get me started on this...Oh my gosh.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any


I jsut got fuckin dragged, bitched slapped, and Embraced by three songs.

LIEKDAMN!? HAN!? HELLO?! DAMN...Where have I been....I fucking love htis song...


Hyunjin's Song...Condradicted...Holy shit I teard up right?

THen Seungmin singing Hold ON.......HOLD THE FUCK ON....And learning Han wrote that to his dog...I'm fucking...bawling...

and now VOlcano....

VOLCANO IS SO FUCKING POWERFUL...LIKE MUTHER FUCKER> PLEASE. I AM DYING...BAWLING STILL GAWD DAMN IT
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
SKZ REcords are gonna end me.

Holy shit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread