Official Gush About Your Bias Thread (4 Viewers)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,292
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Righttt I got 5 karma's (actually 8 bc I got the Hyunjin according and the one that looks like a vinyl) and not I'm stuck with many 😭😭 so now I only ever want one of each album
But I did end up ordering the mingi digipack last night after I saw a YouTube of a fan opening all 8 of them
honestly real bc unboxing videos make me wanna buy multiple, recently I bought two This is for copies I bought a digipack and the Yellow ver., I didn't know that when you do a target order u couldn't like leave notes tho so I ended up getting Dahyuns cover but I really wanted Jihyo </3, still cute tho.
5 karmas is crazy!!! I wanted the Limited ver. ( vinyl looking one) cus it came with pictures of everyone but the last one at my target had no PCs left in it??? I also wanted the white ver of karma but I'm stuck w blue cus it was hidden.. I'm looking to buy an album once I return my Babymon one but idk what one to buy bc I want so many </3
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian


IU yeah!
 

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
i love when yena is silly

 
Joined
17 March 2026
Messages
385
Reactions Received
293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,221
Fandom
🍓
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i've been thinking about "i believe there will be a lot of things to laugh about tomorrow" a lot these past few days,,, uuuuuuu what a beautiful way of looking at things T___T

 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,163
Reactions Received
1,604
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
35,383
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Jessica is doing a Q&A on her IG channel and it's just so nice to see her, she's responding a lot in a casual manner and it reminds me how much I've missed her beyond the occasional photoshoot or travel vlog.

Idols for me has always been more about the people than the music or glamourous lifestyle, I really like to see them let their guard down and just hang out for a bit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: livelocked

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Choi Yena, thank you for getting me back into kpop
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Princess of kpop
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

:reallysadcat: :sadcat: :reallysadcat: :sadcat: :reallysadcat: :sadcat:
:reallysadcat: :sadcat: :reallysadcat: :sadcat: :reallysadcat: :sadcat:
:reallysadcat: :sadcat: :reallysadcat: :sadcat: :reallysadcat: :sadcat:


1775201154203.png
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

im in devastation mode i cant do this
1775270626628.png

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian


IU cute!!!!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
 
Joined
17 March 2026
Messages
385
Reactions Received
293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,221
Fandom
🍓
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
in all of the clips from this livestream, i can't tear my eyes away from his hair...!! this length is gorgeous on him :shycat::crycry:

​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread