Official Gush About Your Bias Thread (5 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,221
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,470
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck



HELLA CUTE :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani: :pepenani:
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
*inhales*

Yongguk Dancing to Hypeboy....Was so fucking cute. I think about it everytime I hear the song and then it'll jus tPOP into my head!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
IU you are the A team of South Korea.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Melody really is my fave Sanrio...but like...Pompu...I love them both.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Chenle....

You remind me of who I am/used to be. No lie. And it's magical, yet I kinda am scared.

I'm loud, spontaneous, do what I want, etc.

And it's like. I see him being him. It's amazing. I see it and I want that for me again. I am me, but a lot more reserved than I use to be. I'm alright with it, but when I see him, I'm like "Don't let no one hurt you or stop you." I mean that too.

I want the best for him and Daegal. Lol
Chenle was my first bias in dream. 👀 We see what happened. Lol anyway, love that lil dude.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,221
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,470
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
so pretty 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tiaramitsu

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,221
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,470
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫


😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tiaramitsu

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,221
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,470
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
comfort fancam fr. i am always here.

jus straight up happiness, big love.... my heart..... :sanapray:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,221
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,470
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
jesus christ

PRETTY :nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,221
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,470
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,221
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,470
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

WTH THE FUQQQQQQQQQQQQ
if that were me id simply evaporate into thin air
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,221
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,470
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

love my queen
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,221
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,470
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck


good. my fav. 😭😭😭😭
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,221
Reactions Received
17,149
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,470
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread