Collab?? 👀
Tiaramitsu Joined 6 January 2023 Messages 2,510 Reactions Received 2,238 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,581 Fandom NCT & GGs Gender Female 19 April 2023 #601 Collab?? 👀 Reactions: owo
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 19 April 2023 #602 Her smile can bring world peace <3
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 54,232 Reactions Received 17,150 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,529 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 19 April 2023 #603 the fact they didnt even intend to match and just so happened to both pick up these glasses is so funny to me anyway they r so cute 🥺🥺🥺 Reactions: Tiaramitsu
the fact they didnt even intend to match and just so happened to both pick up these glasses is so funny to me anyway they r so cute 🥺🥺🥺
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 54,232 Reactions Received 17,150 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,529 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 19 April 2023 #604 Tiaramitsu said: Collab?? 👀 Click to expand... HOPING AND PRAYIN Reactions: Tiaramitsu
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 54,232 Reactions Received 17,150 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,529 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 19 April 2023 #605
Tiaramitsu Joined 6 January 2023 Messages 2,510 Reactions Received 2,238 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,581 Fandom NCT & GGs Gender Female 22 April 2023 #606 Damn
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 23 April 2023 #607 I love taeil Reactions: Nina
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 23 April 2023 #608 I love Johnny (for nina) Reactions: Nina
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 23 April 2023 #609 I love taemin (for exi) Reactions: Nina
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 23 April 2023 #610 I love taeyang (for haku) Reactions: Nina
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 23 April 2023 #611 iu so perfect so chill and cool. .
S shadow . . Joined 10 April 2023 Messages 24,012 Reactions Received 19,103 Location uran Cards View Profile KS Coins 97,644 Fandom uwanator Ship @uran 23 April 2023 #612 Since when did Sung Hanbin get so fine?!? 🔥
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,316 Reactions Received 75,415 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 141,939 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 24 April 2023 #613 Day said: I love taeil Click to expand... Day said: I love Johnny (for nina) Click to expand... Day said: I love taemin (for exi) Click to expand... Day said: I love taeyang (for haku) Click to expand... Cuuuuute Reactions: Day1
Day said: I love taeil Click to expand... Day said: I love Johnny (for nina) Click to expand... Day said: I love taemin (for exi) Click to expand... Day said: I love taeyang (for haku) Click to expand... Cuuuuute
S shadow . . Joined 10 April 2023 Messages 24,012 Reactions Received 19,103 Location uran Cards View Profile KS Coins 97,644 Fandom uwanator Ship @uran 24 April 2023 #614 YANG DONSIKKKKK
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 24 April 2023 #615 I love this so much omg.
Tiaramitsu Joined 6 January 2023 Messages 2,510 Reactions Received 2,238 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,581 Fandom NCT & GGs Gender Female 24 April 2023 #616 Pls collab TikTok - Make Your Day
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,306 Reactions Received 28,173 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,504 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 25 April 2023 #617 intak is so husband
Tiaramitsu Joined 6 January 2023 Messages 2,510 Reactions Received 2,238 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,581 Fandom NCT & GGs Gender Female 26 April 2023 #618 MISS LALISA ATE Reactions: Yelena_Belova
S shadow . . Joined 10 April 2023 Messages 24,012 Reactions Received 19,103 Location uran Cards View Profile KS Coins 97,644 Fandom uwanator Ship @uran 28 April 2023 #619 Zhang hao and Hanbin are UNREAL 😩😍✨
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 28 April 2023 #620 Chan looked so attractive in that piano scene earlier and I loved it! I need more!