Guys are any mods online? (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 September 2019
Messages
22
Reactions Received
16
Location
Hanoi
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You're a women? I'm sorry for my bad English but I want to speak English fluently and correctly.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have been reporting like crazy.
That might actually just increase work load :jisoosmh:

Depends how reporting system is done I guess. But on AKP reports on spam threads were just another work task. :dubuthink:

EDIT: Oh sry this was older thread that got necroed :lazypotato::lazypotato:
 

potato

β˜† Stan Yolkie β˜†
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
That might actually just increase work load :jisoosmh:

Depends how reporting system is done I guess. But on AKP reports on spam threads were just another work task. :dubuthink:
You've said this before :jisoosmh:

Babaji?? :jisoosmh: was it about chinese escorts?

Btw it might be easier for mods if just one spam thread was reported with explanation, though idk what kinda mod tools ks has.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You've said this before :jisoosmh:
I didn't realize this was older thread thought sth happened while I was out walking my dog :jisoosmh:

But that is definitely my opinion on it xd
 
  • Haha
Reactions: potato

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That might actually just increase work load :jisoosmh:

Depends how reporting system is done I guess. But on AKP reports on spam threads were just another work task. :dubuthink:

EDIT: Oh sry this was older thread that got necroed :lazypotato::lazypotato:
Its old but yes can confirm lol
resolving all of them individually takes forever and we can figure it out just from one report whats happening for anyone thats curious :wimwim:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I always miss the fun :umjicry:
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Bots were eliminated. I always look forward to their weird posts though, is that wrong? lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread