- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 38
- Reactions Received
- 42
- Location
- in the usa somewhere
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Don’t laugh at my post I am literally in dangerstan enhypen![]()
Ok, SusDon’t laugh at my post I am literally in danger
OFFTOPIC BUT I PROMISE TO ADD YOU ON DISCORD TODAY I CONKED OUT YESTERDAY SRTGYHHGFDwell
welcome... late ish
im xi i use he/she/they pronouns
i can help u with ANYTHING u have to ask with this forum
especially tech stuff!
oh its fine!OFFTOPIC BUT I PROMISE TO ADD YOU ON DISCORD TODAY I CONKED OUT YESTERDAY SRTGYHHGFD
OKAY LMAOoh its fine!
im very busy on there n have no time to check my friend requests bc i have so many... just dm me (on here) ur name so i can add u
To be honest, I don't mind some of it; but there are some songs that would make me sick.I wouldn’t say I don’t like it, it’s more eh tbh