Guys I haven't felt this way for a group in a HOT minute. (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
When I say I haven't gotten a new ULT in a hot minute.
I mean it.
I casually stan or love groups but I think this kind of says it all:
Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.19.26 PM.png


I legit love their music so much.
They give off old-school vibes in general with a fresh twist.
I absolutely adore it.

I think if they continue they will be an ult or maybe they already are an ult.

:pepecry1: :pepecry1: :pepecry1:

I can't help it.
Their music is just so damn good and they are so talented and cute.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
YES. HAIIII CORNCHIPPPP
Who is your fave or do you have one yet? I know they don't have many shows but I have a soft spot for Aran as of right now.
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
914
Reactions Received
892
Location
Gojo's sheets
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
996
Fandom
GOJO.
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Who is your fave or do you have one yet? I know they don't have many shows but I have a soft spot for Aran as of right now.
KEENA IS SO MOTHER AND BARELY OLDER THAN ME
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread