Guys i need help making amv and kpop edit not using a app and i need help making one for class (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What do you mean not using an app? I'm not sure if you mean like, you have to use an actual editing program and not something that's just clicking a few buttons?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What do you mean not using an app? I'm not sure if you mean like, you have to use an actual editing program and not something that's just clicking a few buttons?
CAUSE DOING IT ON A SCHOOL CHROME EVERYONE CHROME FUCKING SUCKSSSS
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
CAUSE DOING IT ON A SCHOOL CHROME EVERYONE CHROME FUCKING SUCKSSSS
I think there should be free websites you can use? Like when I'm doing video editing, you could use synchsketch? Though it only really works if you're drawing over a video. If you're editing pictures, could you use canva, adobe spark, or photopea? I don't think any of them need downloads.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sorry I can't help
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread