- Joined
- 8 October 2023
- Messages
- 1,267
- Reactions Received
- 1,364
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3
- Fandom
- 🤍 Multistan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- 🤍 Any Pronouns
Panicwhat would you do if mafia boss lee know pins you to the wall
I love his abs especally the grey and blueSIWON ABS JUMPSCARE????
knee him in the balls and call the police??? lolwhat would you do if mafia boss lee know pins you to the wall
i would get an actual heart attack![]()
OH YOU TOUCH MY TRA-LA-LA
MY DING DING DONG
what would you do if mafia boss lee know pins you to the wall
knee him in the balls and call the police??? lol
when did you change your name and why did you not inform Pastor Selfmate????Good defense
I changed it last nightwhen did you change your name and why did you not inform Pastor Selfmate????
*tsk tsk tsk*
and you didn't think of bothering to tell yours truly????I changed it last nightI went to bed after
lack of time was at faultand you didn't think of bothering to tell yours truly????
I've very very disappointed in you my friend lol
you're excused this time my friend lollack of time was at fault![]()
Thank youyou're excused this time my friend lol