Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 25 February 2019 #1 Reactions: Riasama and Darkyoda47
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 25 February 2019 #2 I didn't really re-listen to their debut that much but I remember liking it when I first saw it... Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Myco
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 25 February 2019 #3 They sold very well for an EXTREMELY nugu group and debut so I'm anticipating to see how much they and their fandom have grown ~ Reactions: Myco
They sold very well for an EXTREMELY nugu group and debut so I'm anticipating to see how much they and their fandom have grown ~
NogaNono Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,675 Reactions Received 13,340 Location Idol Hell Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 February 2019 #4 Nice, I really liked their debut. Hopefully Miya (think that's her name?) actually gets some lines this time though. Reactions: Myco
Nice, I really liked their debut. Hopefully Miya (think that's her name?) actually gets some lines this time though.
Riasama Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 1,231 Reactions Received 6,306 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 February 2019 #5 omg im so excited I bought their first mini so bye money Reactions: Myco
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 February 2019 #6 Yay 😁 I remember really liking their debut so I’m looking forward to their next release Reactions: Myco