- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,317
- Reactions Received
- 59,384
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
yeah I also really wanted to watch this and checked even many days after it came out... but now finally there are subs!(but no subs yet)
nice I've watched his gym jong kook with other idols like aespa and lsfm and ive so it's about time there were subsyeah I also really wanted to watch this and checked even many days after it came out... but now finally there are subs!
I thought it was really fun! I loved how impressed the guys were all the time with how well Jihyo is doing everything! They always made those funny impressed noises![]()
I'm not sure which episodes I watched, but IVE for sure and yeah I also got confused about the late subs! It was not like that with the groupsnice I've watched his gym jong kook with other idols like aespa and lsfm and ive so it's about time there were subs
better late than neverI'm not sure which episodes I watched, but IVE for sure and yeah I also got confused about the late subs! It was not like that with the groups