News H1GHR Music releases a statement regarding JAY B's wall pictures (3 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
as long as it wasn't someone's private pictures i'm not going to complain even if it's not something i'd personally have on my wall :wimwim:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I don't get it. What's wrong with his photo? Looks pretty normal to me.
oh no it's not the photo from this post, it's about a wall from a room or studio he was in which had nude photos on it but i'm not going to post it here since it's against the forum rules
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: EXID and Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean I won't lie-I'd be heckin uncomfortable if I went to work with him and walked into a room that had nude & coochie photos. Like SUPER uncomfortable but it's his space I guess and as long as they aren't photos of non-consenting women I can't really be angry about it but am I uncomfortable? Yes.

:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean I won't lie-I'd be heckin uncomfortable if I went to work with him and walked into a room that had nude & coochie photos. Like SUPER uncomfortable but it's his space I guess and as long as they aren't photos of non-consenting women I can't really be angry about it but am I uncomfortable? Yes.

:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:
Also he could've a hundred percent avoided showing it on a insta-live by being more self-aware since that is the main issue because there were minors on the live.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nudity can mean lot of things, it doesn't have to be sexual so not sure what kind of pics we are talking about. If it's not against instagrams TOS i don't think it can be that bad
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Ngl, if he weren't an idol and was just some white artist, people would be calling him a creep. Personally it weirded me out, it's not like they were framed art prints or something, it looked more like things torn out of fashion and porn mags he just cellotaped to his wall. Idgaf what he decorates his space with, but he should have been cognizant of that when doing a live where all ages can join.

Nudity can mean lot of things, it doesn't have to be sexual so not sure what kind of pics we are talking about. If it's not against instagrams TOS i don't think it can be that bad
Actually, a couple of the photos would have been against Instagram's TOS, but it was a live and not a post. There was a closeup of a vagina amongst other things.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ngl, if he weren't an idol and was just some white artist, people would be calling him a creep. Personally it weirded me out, it's not like they were framed art prints or something, it looked more like things torn out of fashion and porn mags he just cellotaped to his wall. Idgaf what he decorates his space with, but he should have been cognizant of that when doing a live where all ages can join.


Actually, a couple of the photos would have been against Instagram's TOS, but it was a live and not a post. There was a closeup of a vagina amongst other things.
That seems pretty dumb to be honest :dubuthink: i get people being weirded out by it.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
That seems pretty dumb to be honest :dubuthink: i get people being weirded out by it.
I think the worst bit is that some fans are not just excusing his stupidity, but actually saying they'll send him pictures of themselves for his wall. Whether they're joking or not, last I checked, sending unsolicited nudes is sexual harassment.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think the worst bit is that some fans are not just excusing his stupidity, but actually saying they'll send him pictures of themselves for his wall. Whether they're joking or not, last I checked, sending unsolicited nudes is sexual harassment.
and that can be huge trouble if they aren't adults! oof that is a mess.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
and that can be huge trouble if they aren't adults! oof that is a mess.
Yep. I just don't understand why some idols do things like this, knowing it's going to be a problem if people see. I love Jay B, I really do, his idgaf attitude is hugely entertaining at times, but fans aren't exactly rational and the response to his wall just proves it. Have the wall in your studio but maybe put it somewhere that can't be viewed from wherever you're sitting to do a live. Or better yet, just have a specific space for broadcasting.

Grown man can have all the nudes he wants, it's the minors, and those with religious or cultural taboos on nudity I worry about.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yep. I just don't understand why some idols do things like this, knowing it's going to be a problem if people see. I love Jay B, I really do, his idgaf attitude is hugely entertaining at times, but fans aren't exactly rational and the response to his wall just proves it. Have the wall in your studio but maybe put it somewhere that can't be viewed from wherever you're sitting to do a live. Or better yet, just have a specific space for broadcasting.

Grown man can have all the nudes he wants, it's the minors, and those with religious or cultural taboos on nudity I worry about.
i'm more on don't like don't watch crowd, but yea i think that might have blindsided some fans like i don't think plp just expected him to have pics like that on wall :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread