COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive Hacker group Anonymous shows support to Minneapolis protestors (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
YAAAAS ANONYMOUS FTW :bigcatclap:POWER TO HACKERS, POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
YASS MY ANONYMOUS OPPARS EXPOSE THEM ALL :sj_weary:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
"expose donald trump for engaging in child sex trafficking and ordering the hit on jeffrey epstein ITS HAPPENING "

I got the Minneapolis part, but... excuse me???
Anonymous gave receipts that Donald Trump did in fact.... have sex with underage girls together with Jeffrey Epstein.

You MIght have seen the phrase Epstein didn't kill himself on the internet. That is bcs Epstein was found dead in his cell the night before he was set to go on trial and would have most likely exposed a SHIT ton of pedophiles who rule the world. His death was ruled a suicide, even though it VERY clearly was not.

Anonymous says Trump was the one who had Epstein killed.

Epstein himself was the man who procured young kids for the rich and famous to.... have sex with.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Anonymous gave receipts that Donald Trump did in fact.... have sex with underage girls together with Jeffrey Epstein.

You MIght have seen the phrase Epstein didn't kill himself on the internet. That is bcs Epstein was found dead in his cell the night before he was set to go on trial and would have most likely exposed a SHIT ton of pedophiles who rule the world. His death was ruled a suicide, even though it VERY clearly was not.

Anonymous says Trump was the one who had Epstein killed.

Epstein himself was the man who procured young kids for the rich and famous to.... have sex with.
I have seen the Epstein things yup. But.. how is Trump a president.. doesn't compute.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have seen the Epstein things yup. But.. how is Trump a president.. doesn't compute.
I mean Anonymous are just... dropping info and tea left and right now on twitter....

Princess Diana was killed.
Prince Andrew also a pedophile (like WBK that, but nice to have that last nail in the coffin y'know)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I mean Anonymous are just... dropping info and tea left and right now on twitter....

Princess Diana was killed.
Prince Andrew also a pedophile (like WBK that, but nice to have that last nail in the coffin y'know)
Oh and Bill Gates laundered money for Epstein....
I think the Prince Andrew stuff was known, he was friends with Epstein right?

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
"expose donald trump for engaging in child sex trafficking and ordering the hit on jeffrey epstein ITS HAPPENING "

I got the Minneapolis part, but... excuse me???
this isn't even a new thing. She sued him before he was even the Republican nominee and didn't drop the charges until he won the election.

To this day I don't understand how he got elected

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Don’t worry, Donald Trump supporters will say “he’s not racist!” and “he’s never raped anyone!”. Because god forbid if they can take their heads out of his ass for 5 seconds

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Anonymous is back ppl! Governments SHIVER in fear!

1590922530203.png

I have been like obsessively looking them up since last night. They're so interesting!

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
this isn't even a new thing. She sued him before he was even the Republican nominee and didn't drop the charges until he won the election.

To this day I don't understand how he got elected
Some comments were saying that too. But it's pretty unbelievable to me. This is serious stuff, even as accusations and I wouldn't be ok voting for such person unless it was confirmed that he was innocent. I'm surprised this wasn't bigger thing (I don't think it got international coverage, at least for me this is first time hearing about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread