Sensitive Hacker group Anonymous shows support to Minneapolis protestors (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
"expose donald trump for engaging in child sex trafficking and ordering the hit on jeffrey epstein ITS HAPPENING "

I got the Minneapolis part, but... excuse me???
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
"expose donald trump for engaging in child sex trafficking and ordering the hit on jeffrey epstein ITS HAPPENING "

I got the Minneapolis part, but... excuse me???
Anonymous gave receipts that Donald Trump did in fact.... have sex with underage girls together with Jeffrey Epstein.

You MIght have seen the phrase Epstein didn't kill himself on the internet. That is bcs Epstein was found dead in his cell the night before he was set to go on trial and would have most likely exposed a SHIT ton of pedophiles who rule the world. His death was ruled a suicide, even though it VERY clearly was not.

Anonymous says Trump was the one who had Epstein killed.

Epstein himself was the man who procured young kids for the rich and famous to.... have sex with.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Anonymous gave receipts that Donald Trump did in fact.... have sex with underage girls together with Jeffrey Epstein.

You MIght have seen the phrase Epstein didn't kill himself on the internet. That is bcs Epstein was found dead in his cell the night before he was set to go on trial and would have most likely exposed a SHIT ton of pedophiles who rule the world. His death was ruled a suicide, even though it VERY clearly was not.

Anonymous says Trump was the one who had Epstein killed.

Epstein himself was the man who procured young kids for the rich and famous to.... have sex with.
I have seen the Epstein things yup. But.. how is Trump a president.. doesn't compute.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have seen the Epstein things yup. But.. how is Trump a president.. doesn't compute.
I mean Anonymous are just... dropping info and tea left and right now on twitter....

Princess Diana was killed.
Prince Andrew also a pedophile (like WBK that, but nice to have that last nail in the coffin y'know)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean Anonymous are just... dropping info and tea left and right now on twitter....

Princess Diana was killed.
Prince Andrew also a pedophile (like WBK that, but nice to have that last nail in the coffin y'know)
Oh and Bill Gates laundered money for Epstein....
I think the Prince Andrew stuff was known, he was friends with Epstein right?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
"expose donald trump for engaging in child sex trafficking and ordering the hit on jeffrey epstein ITS HAPPENING "

I got the Minneapolis part, but... excuse me???
this isn't even a new thing. She sued him before he was even the Republican nominee and didn't drop the charges until he won the election.

To this day I don't understand how he got elected
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Don’t worry, Donald Trump supporters will say “he’s not racist!” and “he’s never raped anyone!”. Because god forbid if they can take their heads out of his ass for 5 seconds
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Anonymous is back ppl! Governments SHIVER in fear!





1590922530203.png

I have been like obsessively looking them up since last night. They're so interesting!
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
this isn't even a new thing. She sued him before he was even the Republican nominee and didn't drop the charges until he won the election.

To this day I don't understand how he got elected
Some comments were saying that too. But it's pretty unbelievable to me. This is serious stuff, even as accusations and I wouldn't be ok voting for such person unless it was confirmed that he was innocent. I'm surprised this wasn't bigger thing (I don't think it got international coverage, at least for me this is first time hearing about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread