Had to bleach my nails once (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Random story, because I peeled an orange today and now my thumb nail is yellow.

When I was a child I was helping out with a barbecue by cutting up pickles for a potato salad. I think I cut two jars worth of chips and since I held them down with my right hand, all of my right nails had a greenish yellow color. I washed my hands regularly, hoping the color would wash off.
But two days later I made it home and noticed they were still yellow. So I decided to take some bleach, only a cap full, and dipped each finger in for about 60 seconds. And finally my nails were white again.

:TechiNod:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi and Ahsoka

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
and the bleach didn't hurt you at all???
No, I just dipped the nail in the actual liquid - as close as I could get. Washed my hands again afterwards.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well whatever works :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread