Appreciation Haechan has some great vocals (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have't listened to NCT in a long time and Dream's song "Go" came on shuffle.



And I'm just in love with Haechans voice. He was generally one of my fave vocals from NCT but since I haven't listened to a song by them in a long time as mentioned before I was just really enthralled again.

Anyway just a small appreciation thread :sakUwu:


NCT
@mysteric @Xeulgi @Pigeon @MinSquishy @Jakey_Yoda @TwentyOneJunhui @JJbaker @Queen @dokyeomon @maruberry @PetitBonheur @yoda_tato @Yolks @Vampire @chvnle @ddeonghwaaa @Goodbye @YouNiceKeepGoin @TaeKpop @NeoSquare @darthraine @Joy @kinnie @lalisasbitch @Angel @Moonbinlove @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Haechan has a lovely voice!! I can't wait to see how he will grow and improve it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread