- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,441
- Reactions Received
- 39,052
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,664
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Where does she stream? I would like notifications tooI was eating dinner and shoved my food down as soon I got the notification she went live lol, I dropped everything else and just watched the live till the end. It was funny how she suddenly had Bae pop up in the back as picture she got so scared she was gonna expose something and shortly after ended the stream
I doubt there are spoilers on that phone because it's literally a streaming phone of JYPe with Nmixx on it as cover
They normally used Vlive but because of Hybe...they now only use Youtube to stream live. So go to their official youtube and just turn on notifs and you should be set~Where does she stream? I would like notifications too![]()