- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Pretty sure the first time I even saw this song was in that rabbit...so...iconic
have you seen the dance practice![]()
Pretty sure the first time I even saw this song was in that rabbit...so...
![]()
Girl in the white shirt is visual af but I really like the girl in all black. Who is she?
here ya goblessing you with the mist hilarious dance practice ever
hamster and amazing vocalist Raina <3Girl in the white shirt is visual af but I really like the girl in all black. Who is she?
the girl with the white shirt is Nana who is really known for her visuals and she is such a sweetheart.Girl in the white shirt is visual af but I really like the girl in all black. Who is she?
hamster and amazing vocalist Raina <3
![]()
Raina seems like she has a really fun personality. And she's adorable afthe girl with the white shirt is Nana who is really known for her visuals and she is such a sweetheart.
and like @kodoku said the one in all black is lovely main vocal Raina.
oh yeah she does have an adorable personalityRaina seems like she has a really fun personality. And she's adorable af
![]()