COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation hahaha I'm in danger (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
:nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
the drama is meh but nini and liu shishi’s interactions off camera are cute
0F898AFD-E2CB-4D00-9A03-B065251268F5.jpeg

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Who they? They look familiar like i thot i recognise them from CQYN the season with Lisa but i only watched ep 1 n early clips but the names nini n liu shishi dont match up in my with cqyn n im too rushing for 20 posts to google em. Looks great to me n i wanna know more but im too lazy to do any homework now, lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
the drama is meh but nini and liu shishi’s interactions off camera are cute
0F898AFD-E2CB-4D00-9A03-B065251268F5.jpeg
yeah I was scared the drama wasn't going to be that good...I haven't gotten to start watching it yet though i'm trying to finish Romance of Tiger and Rose rn
Who they? They look familiar like i thot i recognise them from CQYN the season with Lisa but i only watched ep 1 n early clips but the names nini n liu shishi dont match up in my with cqyn n im too rushing for 20 posts to google em. Looks great to me n i wanna know more but im too lazy to do any homework now, lol.
I don't think either was on CQYN that I remember. They are both actresses and are currently starring together in a drama calle My Best Friend's Story.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
yeah I was scared the drama wasn't going to be that good...I haven't gotten to start watching it yet though i'm trying to finish Romance of Tiger and Rose rn

I don't think either was on CQYN that I remember. They are both actresses and are currently starring together in a drama calle My Best Friend's Story.
I meant more wat were their credits/fame before this if any? Again im too lazy to do any home work on this. Also im a non-reading mandarin person so i dont follow the chinese press/web and mostly uninterested (even tho its my own culture/heritage) in current C/Hk/tw celebs who r not in english media; note current-i hv former/nostalgic interest in Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li, ShuQi, Maggie Cheung n Faye Wong n other 80s/90s/00s stars/明星/偶像(thru google translate n my rudimentary working knowledge/vocabulary).

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I meant more wat were their credits/fame before this if any? Again im too lazy to do any home work on this. Also im a non-reading mandarin person so i dont follow the chinese press/web and mostly uninterested (even tho its my own culture/heritage) in current C/Hk/tw celebs who r not in english media; note current-i hv former/nostalgic interest in Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li, ShuQi, Maggie Cheung n Faye Wong n other 80s/90s/00s stars/明星/偶像(thru google translate n my rudimentary working knowledge/vocabulary).
liu shishi is a ballerina turned actress most well known for her role as the female lead for scarlet heart (she later married her costar). Her dance career was quite impressive tbh, starting her courses at Beijing dance academy (too dance school) at age 15, meaning she was taking uni level dance courses at that age
nini was studying to go into broadcasting before getting casted as lead in that zhou yimou nanjing film; I think she also did Rise of the Phoenix

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship

all you really need to know is that the men are trash :wimwim: their friendship is the only throng really holding the drama together tbh, but they did a good job of it
apparently it’s a lot less queer coded than the original though, and zhu suosuo is now the more interesting character instead of jiang nansun

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
... getting casted as lead in that zhou yimou nanjing film; I think she also did Rise of the Phoenix
I think you meant Zhang Yimou's Flowers of War, i read terrible reviews so i nvr watched it but googling it now, Nini was quite good in it n became famous/stardom from it. I might chk out this movie now, tho im quite disheartened by these east/west vehicles tat dont meld the povs of both cultures n just try to make inroads to the western audience, im sad tat Zhang Yimou does this kind of pandering ever since Ang Lee's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon hit it big in the west, i was a big fan of his 90s movies n even Hero and House of Flying Daggers-00s films, but not so much his more recent ones. I see he has a more recent movie Shadow, tat came out recently.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
all you really need to know is that the men are trash :wimwim: their friendship is the only throng really holding the drama together tbh, but they did a good job of it
apparently it’s a lot less queer coded than the original though, and zhu suosuo is now the more interesting character instead of jiang nansun
awwww :umjicry: The actresses seem to be doing all the queer coding on their own lmao. I'm not surprised though since it could have been hit with censorship.
I think you meant Zhang Yimou's Flowers of War, i read terrible reviews so i nvr watched it but googling it now, Nini was quite good in it n became famous/stardom from it. I might chk out this movie now, tho im quite disheartened by these east/west vehicles tat dont meld the povs of both cultures n just try to make inroads to the western audience, im sad tat Zhang Yimou does this kind of pandering ever since Ang Lee's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon hit it big in the west, i was a big fan of his 90s movies n even Hero and House of Flying Daggers-00s films, but not so much his more recent ones. I see he has a more recent movie Shadow, tat came out recently.
Yeah the film had propaganda elements in it that people criticized. I enjoyed it tough its a heartbreaking movie but their actors all did really well. Though I didn't like Christian Bale's character and thought he was just meh compared to Ni Ni and everyone else
woah... they look stunning
I know they are too pretty :bigcatlove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread