COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Haikyuu Discussion Thread [SEASON 4 PT 2 COMING OCT. 2] (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm way to excited for it. Also kinda really sad that it's going to be the last season and Karasuno possibly not winning the tournament
I'm excited too, I'm not caught up, so I'm planning on binging Season 4 this weekend so I can catch up. I'm pretty sure it's gonna follow the manga so I'm not sure if they win the tourney there

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm excited too, I'm not caught up, so I'm planning on binging Season 4 this weekend so I can catch up. I'm pretty sure it's gonna follow the manga so I'm not sure if they win the tourney there
I'm sure you already know that Season 4 has a different art style? It's similar to the manga iirc. I do prefer the old one because the Characters look more unique (some do look way better in general as well, especially Asahi). But in general it's still really good, altho I'm not too happy with how one of the characters arc went towards like Episode 9/10 on S4.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm sure you already know that Season 4 has a different art style? It's similar to the manga iirc. I do prefer the old one because the Characters look more unique (some do look way better in general as well, especially Asahi). But in general it's still really good, altho I'm not too happy with how one of the characters arc went towards like Episode 9/10 on S4.
Yeah I've seen the first episode and like the art style. The only one I dislike for the design is Asahi because of the hair line 👩‍🦯

Reactions Received
KS Coins
cute graphics who did those 😳
ANYWAYS
im so excited for the new part
lowkey like the art style
i don’t get the hate
upset we won’t be seeing much oikawa this season though

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
SAME LIKE OIKAWA-
I NEED MORE OIKAWA 😭😭😭
cute graphics who did those 😳
ANYWAYS
im so excited for the new part
lowkey like the art style
i don’t get the hate
upset we won’t be seeing much oikawa this season though
I don't hate the new art style i don't have a problem with it, i just dislike asahi's hairline with a passion

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm so hyped. It's been a while since I've watched the series. Probs should do a re-watch soon~

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread