Trading Halloween trading - to Halloween or Valentines; IZ*ONE Eunbi & Yuri, SK Changbin & Han (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
At the moment I'm mostly trading Halloween cards I get for other Halloween or Valentines cards cause they are amount same value.

Trading:



What I'm looking for Halloween cards:

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sakura and Ten



What I'm looking for Valentines cards:

Blackpink (all)
RM
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
would you take loona choerry halloween?
At the moment I'm just looking these three and Valentines. But I'm open for three ways trades too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread