New MV Han Seung Woo 'Stop It' MV (1 Viewer)

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
A little fun fact is that Seungwoo used to be one of my main biases a while back. This is such a cute song :sakUwu:
I'm sorry for posting on this old thread. Is he no longer your main bias because the direction his music has taken?

I feel like this title track is way closer to his typical sound than some of his early stuff. Really early solo stuff like Fame sounds like a completely different artist than the last few releases from him (His old company probably had more control since he was in Victon when that came out).

My fav two B sides of his definitely have some similarities to the title from this comeback



 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,979
Reactions Received
13,697
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,585
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry for posting on this old thread. Is he no longer your main bias because the direction his music has taken?

I feel like this title track is way closer to his typical sound than some of his early stuff. Really early solo stuff like Fame sounds like a completely different artist than the last few releases from him (His old company probably had more control since he was in Victon when that came out).

My fav two B sides of his definitely have some similarities to the title from this comeback



No apologies needed! I was a big fan of him when he was active in Victon and X1. Then I kind of naturally ventured off :jisoosmh: Thank you for the recs and I will support him :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yseki

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
No apologies needed! I was a big fan of him when he was active in Victon and X1. Then I kind of naturally ventured off :jisoosmh: Thank you for the recs and I will support him :sanapray:
Makes sense a lot of fans keep up with groups and not soloists. He did some university festivals for the first time in 2025 and I have been watching those today

They are pretty fun, for example:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread