Photo Hana pretty but upset (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,032
Reactions Received
98,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
:sadcat: poor Hana.. hope she gets well soon!

She wrote:
"Twennie!!
I’m so sorry and upset that I couldn’t attend the fansign the day before yesterday and yesterday because I was sick ㅠㅠ
I feel bad that I couldn’t do anything for the Twennies who took time out of their day to come see me…
To all the Twennies who must be worried, I wanted to let you know like this that I’m okay!!
I’ll recover quickly.
I always love you and thank you 🤍🥹"



@Tweny
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
all the best with her recovery
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread