She's so cutee :pandahappy: @Insomnia @Nina @xtra @badcrookshanks @Hakunama_Tata @Kamistar @Chilly
Exi message @Nina for my discord <3 . Joined 28 September 2021 Messages 5,549 Reactions Received 53,023 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,908 Ship @litc Wreck @Melon 23 October 2022 #1 She's so cutee @Insomnia @Nina @xtra @badcrookshanks @Hakunama_Tata @Kamistar @Chilly Reactions: OnlyCalB, Chilly, Boyo and 2 others
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,290 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 23 October 2022 #2 Reactions: Exi
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,437 Reactions Received 41,072 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,619 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 23 October 2022 #3 I love my short hair, she said and then this happened Reactions: OnlyCalB and Exi
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 23 October 2022 #4 I have had thought that if it were now that I were to stan Dreamcatcher, Handong would be my bias. Sorry JiU. Reactions: OnlyCalB and Exi
I have had thought that if it were now that I were to stan Dreamcatcher, Handong would be my bias. Sorry JiU.
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,511 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 23 October 2022 #5 So pretty Reactions: Exi and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 23 October 2022 #6 Lovely Handong! Reactions: Exi