- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Me too but she can't even visit her family right now as they are in Wuhan, so it may be a while until she can come back to Korea and depending on the outcome, she may not even return.I hope she somehow can return to korea soon
Yeah, it's different when you don't have anyone in the quarantined areas, but unfortunately, Handong does and even if Handong did go back to Korea and rejoined Dreamcatcher, I doubt her mind would be in the right place.I don't think the airlines are all closed yet so unless she is in quarantined area or she has symptoms she should be able to travel. Different thing if she wants though, she's probably worried of her family.