I really loved this reaction! So authentic and she looks dazzling!
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 16 July 2020 #1 I really loved this reaction! So authentic and she looks dazzling! Reactions: angelcore, yeji, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 16 July 2020 #2 I'm really pleased they've done this for her and fans. :) Reactions: Yoohyeon and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 16 July 2020 #3 precious babe Reactions: Yoohyeon and OnlyCalB
angelcore Joined 15 July 2020 Messages 221 Reactions Received 558 Location 🌧🍃🍄 Website momolandscafe.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @ChimChimisahim 17 July 2020 #4 She's so precious Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon