Handong won't be able to be in the European Tour... (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maybe she is getting some schedules in china?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wouldn't be surprised if it was visa issues but they didn't want to freak out fans.

But if it's actual schedules it's a double edged sword because on one hand it's good for her but also sad she'll miss it
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think I know why Handong won't be making the tour, it is because of 'Idol Producer'.
To avoid the fans to freak out but if it’s Idol Profucer it’s worse than everything. If she makes it she is going to be separated from Dreamcatcher for so long and they don’t even need the hype.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I think the Chinese line in WJSN had this problem, right?
@goyo
yep two of the chinese members Mei Qi an Xuan Yi made it so they are in Rocket Girls currently. Don't know why Cheng Xiao is not joining the rest of WJSN tho.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So that means if she does get in, then we've lost Handong?
pretty much yeah. she would be in the group for like 2 years or more I believe.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yep two of the chinese members Mei Qi an Xuan Yi made it so they are in Rocket Girls currently. Don't know why Cheng Xiao is not joining the rest of WJSN tho.
pretty much yeah. she would be in the group for like 2 years or more I believe.
Oh, so it's like a Produce101/48/X show? So, why would HappyFace do this? To get more exposure for Dreamcatcher with the Chinese?
Why would Cheng Xiao not come back if she didn't get into the group?

Temporarily at least. I don’t think it’s a clever move to promote her that much in China right now considering the situation.
Yeah, I agree. I mean, even if she doesn't get in, would it be possible that she would have trouble coming back to Dreamcatcher? Also, Handong may be forced to get into politics if she becomes popular, right? she'll become more known.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh, so it's like a Produce101/48/X show? So, why would HappyFace do this? To get more exposure for Dreamcatcher with the Chinese?
Why would Cheng Xiao not come back if she didn't get into the group?


Yeah, I agree. I mean, even if she doesn't get in, would it be possible that she would have trouble coming back to Dreamcatcher? Also, Handong may be forced to get into politics if she becomes popular, right? she'll become more known.
That’s exactly what I fear about politics. And yep I think that they are thinking about business here.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That’s exactly what I fear about politics. And yep I think that they are thinking about business here.
Also, the fact that Handong's voice is quite unique, so she could do well on it.
I've heard some fans want her to get knocked out early though so she can come back quicker and still do the European tour, but even though I want her to come back to Dreamcatcher soon, I wouldn't wish her for an early exit though. She has probably agreed to do this herself.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Also, the fact that Handong's voice is quite unique, so she could do well on it.
I've heard some fans want her to get knocked out early though so she can come back quicker and still do the European tour, but even though I want her to come back to Dreamcatcher soon, I wouldn't wish her for an early exit though. She has probably agreed to do this herself.
I agree with you because her talent also needs recognition but still this whole situation is a mistake. I am torn apart on this subject.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread