- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
My god... I was so stressed out up until now and I finished it, got 98/100 and was so dooooneeee.
Mostly cause this is the one exam where my professors aren't going to give everyone a 10 and I can stand out and get more points for getting into the uni budget next year
2 already failed the exam and 2 others got a 9 so I'm very much in the lead
besides my good friend that got 100 and shall tease me till the end of time.
I kinda sound evil to myself, cause I like 95% of my classmates but like... I'd rather not pay 1300$ again just to go to uni... I'd rather go for free lol
Mostly cause this is the one exam where my professors aren't going to give everyone a 10 and I can stand out and get more points for getting into the uni budget next year
2 already failed the exam and 2 others got a 9 so I'm very much in the lead
I kinda sound evil to myself, cause I like 95% of my classmates but like... I'd rather not pay 1300$ again just to go to uni... I'd rather go for free lol