Appreciation Happy 3rd Anniversary to Dreamcatcher!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

It is 3 years today in Korea that Dreamcatcher are 3 years old!
Although they have yet to get a win, they have been gaining popularity and momentum steadily.

I'm hoping they get their first win this year though and I think they are one of the strongest groups without a win.

Here's to Dreamcatcher and their InSomnia!

Koreaboo have written an article about them:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm hoping for their 1st win this year!

They deserve it so much. It will mean so much to them.

:sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay happy anniversary to dreamcatcher
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Happy 3rd anniversary I really hope they get their first win this year :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread