Official Happy 50,000 threads Kpopsource (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Just happened to check a minute ago and it was 49,999.

AD91EF83-84D8-4FBC-886E-A23238304271.jpeg


Which means I had to pop in to get the magic number, unless I got ninja’d lol.

Anyway that’s it, have fun :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Just happened to check a minute ago and it was 49,999.

AD91EF83-84D8-4FBC-886E-A23238304271.jpeg


Which means I had to pop in to get the magic number, unless I got ninja’d lol.

Anyway that’s it, have fun :lisalaugh:
I really want to edit your title cause you misspelled our site name :rosesmug:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It's weird that I'm like the only one with over 2k Threads, with 50k Threads in total?
But at the same time it makes me happy because that means there's a lot more users active than I had thought that keep on making threads to reach that number.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on 50K threads KS!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I really want to edit your title cause you misspelled our site name :rosesmug:
Late night alcohol whoops :rosesmug:


it actually kinda sounds good with the d at the end :nakypog:
Oh dang did I accidentally come up with a better name :lisalaugh:
Pay me royalties :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Dang, you gotta be quicker than that.

Well happy 50k anyway
I shouldn’t have paused to take a screenshot lmao life moves too fast at Kpopsource during card hours :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread