Appreciation Happy 5th anniversary to Blackpink <3 (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I can't believe they're 5 years old already. I remember even staying up until 2am just so I could watch their debut showcase :sanapray:

My girlies have come so far within these last five years and I couldn't be more proud of them. They deserve so much love and happiness. I love them so dang much :kittylove:

 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
they seemed so shy in the beginning, it's crazy how they have grown to be the women they are
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:passcodea: :jenniecry::oliviakek:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread