Appreciation Happy 6th anniversary to Got7 (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Happy 6th anniversary to Got7!

.​

Translation:

To Ahgase,

Everyone, it’s our sixth anniversary. I didn’t know time would go by this fast… We’ve been able to come this far because you are always supporting us. I sincerely thank you.
I pray that you’re always happy.
Every time I see you, I feel touched and many thoughts come to mind. I really hope that our fans don’t go through any hardships. I would be happy if our songs gave you strength in your life.
Many things have happened in the past six years, we’ve laughed and cried together with you, and you’ve really worked hard. Thank you.
I hope that all of our time together becomes a beautiful memory!
Once again, happy sixth anniversary, and thank you! Peace!
Source + more letters from them

Although they aren't with JYP or under the same company anymore, I believe they still have the rights to their name and can promote together in the future if they want to. I wish them good luck in all their future endeavours.
:sanapray:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread