Appreciation Happy 7th anniversary to AOA (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This is a day late, but happy anniversary to the sexy queens of kpop, AOA. This year marks their 7th year since debuting in 2012. Despite losing some members and being inactive, the group is still going strong. In all honesty, I thought that they'd end up disbanding. Luckily, they ended up proving us wrong.
For me, I've been stanning them since 2015. They are the first girl group that I ever stanned and fell in love with. I can't believe it's been so long.





Anyways, lets appreciate some of their best bops. :sanapray:







The best AOA song of all time


Let's not forget about their sexy dance practices either :jenniesmug:








What's your favorite AOA song? What's your favorite era?​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can’t believe that it has been that long already
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Moon and lexus

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I sometimes forget that AOA has been around so long, honestly queens :3
Fav songs would be DoDoDo, Excuse Me, and of course, masterpiece Moya :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread