My forever Loona bias :maheart: @Orbit
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,957 Reactions Received 13,694 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,296 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 24 May 2026 #1 My forever Loona bias @Orbit Reactions: livelocked and gone4good
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 24 May 2026 #2 This OP is scary I'ma be a mom grandma soon Reactions: pinkmelodies
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,957 Reactions Received 13,694 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,296 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 25 May 2026 #3 Nyaz said: This OP is scary I'ma be a mom grandma soon Click to expand... I’m right along with you Reactions: gone4good