Appreciation Happy American National Coming Out Day (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For those of you living in the USA, today is national coming out day. Its the anniversary of a large march on Washington for gay and lesbian rights, and now it's a day to celebrate coming out as gay, bi, lesbian, trans, asexual, pansexual, demisexual, ally, or many more. Some of you may have had hard journeys to coming out, some of you may have had easier ones, or some of you may not have reached that point yet. But no matter what point you're at, be proud of who you are. We are all unique and that is never a bad thing. We need to celebrate our differences, whether we can share the openly or need to hide them.

No matter your orientation, people are here for you, never forget that.
Or where you live, even if you dont live in the US happy coming out day. :sanapray: because sexuality has no borders

:pepelgbt:

Here is the link for the LGBT+ chat thread, if anyone wants it : LGBTIQ+ Support Thread - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh yes and congrats to everyone who has came out so far and supporting everyone finding the courage~ :nekolove:
love in unconditional, no matter your gender, sexuality, or overall identity <3333
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My folks aren't cool with my sexuality, so I just say I am not what I say I am.
Last time there was a lot of drama with my step mum, so I don't want that again.

I am not in denial. Just I just don't want needless fighting.

Best of luck with everyone that does decide to come out though.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a beautiful day
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Coming out day everyone ^-^
I have only come out to a few people and that is online.
same for me. No one irl knows that I am pansexual (and I know my fam wouldn't be to thrilled). Only people that know are online peeps.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
same for me. No one irl knows that I am pansexual (and I know my fam wouldn't be to thrilled). Only people that know are online peeps.
Yeah, same here.
I feel like even if I talk to someone who is accepting about it, then it might still get around to someone who is not accepting, which I know that many of my cousins are not accepting because I once wrote a post on FB saying that 'wouldn't it be great if whoever you fell in love with was neutral? Like, whoever you fall in love with, people would be neutral about it so they would be accepting no matter what?' and there quite a few of my cousins who all ganged up on me and saying that I was gay and kept saying stuff like 'the bible says Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve'. This was at a time when my nan had a stroke and my Dad came to chat with me about it and called me selfish for saying stuff like that because my nan was ill and that he didn't need this from me.

There were a few people who liked my message though, one of them was my sister.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, same here.
I feel like even if I talk to someone who is accepting about it, then it might still get around to someone who is not accepting, which I know that many of my cousins are not accepting because I once wrote a post on FB saying that 'wouldn't it be great if whoever you fell in love with was neutral? Like, whoever you fall in love with, people would be neutral about it so they would be accepting no matter what?' and there quite a few of my cousins who all ganged up on me and saying that I was gay and kept saying stuff like 'the bible says Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve'. This was at a time when my nan had a stroke and my Dad came to chat with me about it and called me selfish for saying stuff like that because my nan was ill and that he didn't need this from me.

There were a few people who liked my message though, one of them was my sister.
that's sounds so awful :/ but yeah I get this all. It wouldn't be too much different from how my family would react.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that's sounds so awful :/ but yeah I get this all. It wouldn't be too much different from how my family would react.
Yeah, it was. My Sister did say 'You'd be a great storyteller' though lmao which I have seemed to be doing.
I hope we can both come out one day though, it will be hard.
However, I feel like I would only come out to my family if I actually had a boyfriend and it was serious :/
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, it was. My Sister did say 'You'd be a great storyteller' though lmao which I have seemed to be doing.
I hope we can both come out one day though, it will be hard.
However, I feel like I would only come out to my family if I actually had a boyfriend and it was serious :/
yeah I do want to at least tell some people irl but don't know if they would really get it.
I also would likely come out if I was in a serious relationship with a female.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah I do want to at least tell some people irl but don't know if they would really get it.
I also would likely come out if I was in a serious relationship with a female.
Yes, I know how you feel!
What if you dated a female kpop idol? You'd probably have to keep it secret anyway lol :lisalaugh:
Saying that, who would you want to date if you could date any female idol in Kpop?

For me, if I chose a male kpop idol, it would be Ten from NCT lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I know how you feel!
What if you dated a female kpop idol? You'd probably have to keep it secret anyway lol :lisalaugh:
Saying that, who would you want to date if you could date any female idol in Kpop?

For me, if I chose a male kpop idol, it would be Ten from NCT lol
ohh it depends on the idol :susPepe:
only Gyuri for me tho:sanapray: gotta date my wife you know
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, same here.
I feel like even if I talk to someone who is accepting about it, then it might still get around to someone who is not accepting, which I know that many of my cousins are not accepting because I once wrote a post on FB saying that 'wouldn't it be great if whoever you fell in love with was neutral? Like, whoever you fall in love with, people would be neutral about it so they would be accepting no matter what?' and there quite a few of my cousins who all ganged up on me and saying that I was gay and kept saying stuff like 'the bible says Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve'. This was at a time when my nan had a stroke and my Dad came to chat with me about it and called me selfish for saying stuff like that because my nan was ill and that he didn't need this from me.

There were a few people who liked my message though, one of them was my sister.
No Lilith and Eve as well ... 😔😔
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
From now on, I'm gonna ship both of your permanently! Congratulations! :lisalaugh: :maheart:
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: yes yes yes ship us

unironically I changed my aesthetics and was drawn to this Gyuri gif set
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread