- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
@kuromie you've been my bestie for about 2 years now and I love you so much!!!
Even though it took me 2 months to memorize your birthday, I remembered it today and had to share with everyone here how much I love, support, and appreciate everything about you!! Have fun on your 17th bday (even tho you're not at school to share it with me but it's whatever)
Thank you for being the best friend anyone could ask for Lexi!!! (weird calling you that, but gotta keep the privacy fam)
Even though it took me 2 months to memorize your birthday, I remembered it today and had to share with everyone here how much I love, support, and appreciate everything about you!! Have fun on your 17th bday (even tho you're not at school to share it with me but it's whatever)
Thank you for being the best friend anyone could ask for Lexi!!! (weird calling you that, but gotta keep the privacy fam)