Sensitive Happy Birthday, Kim Jonghyun. ๐Ÿ’™ [My personal message to him.] (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
๐š‚๐šž๐š๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐šœ ๐Ÿค
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh โ™ก
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday, Kim Jonghyun.

We love and miss you dearly and we hope you are doing well.

I do, as well...
I miss you, so freaking much.
You would be thirty today, right?

Yikes, bud... You're getting old... Hah.

I want to say that nothing is the same without you...
SHINee isn't SHINee without 5 members.
It feels so empty.

I really want to know what lead you to doing what you did.
I get the feeling of being alone and feeling like you have no-one to help you or save you... But, why, Jonghyun?

I miss you. So much.

But now, I have you to look up to.
I love and respect you still, as if you were here. You will forever be my idol.
I will do my best to stay strong and keep going for you.
I will pursue my dreams.

You will forever be in my heart.
No matter what.
I always will remember you and I won't let anyone else forget you.

Happy Birthday, dearest Jonghyun.

Fly high.


 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
๐š‚๐šž๐š๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐šœ ๐Ÿค
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh โ™ก
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: BaeTae
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread