D
Deleted member 74
@kodoku
Happy Birthday to the kindest and sweetest user/person I know. I wish you a day filled with nothing but joy and happiness.
You're a friend who is like the reflection in the mirror, immediate recognition, I wonder why we couldn't have crossed paths sooner.
To me, you're like the big sister I never had but now have thanks to being fortunate enough to have met you. ♡
I'm sure many people here would agree with me that you've always been a user who gives a lot to people. You have such a hopeful and inspiring soul. Whether it's a listening ear or a gentle conversation in your thoughtful threads, you've always been nothing but lovely. I hope you'll be as lovely to yourself as you are towards others. You're never harsh and unkind. Although you probably don't think so, it's because you're smart and strong. Don't ever think you're not. In a world like this, you can't continue being a good and kind person without having those qualities. You deserve so much and I hope you know that. I wish that this special day will be as lovely as you are. I'm so grateful for your existence.
I hope many more happy days will come to you, as easily as seasons change. I hope that from today onwards, like the inevitable shift from season to season, you can go from always rising with a smile to genuinely feeling a happiness as warm as you are.

Happy Birthday Big sis~
Happy Birthday to the kindest and sweetest user/person I know. I wish you a day filled with nothing but joy and happiness.
You're a friend who is like the reflection in the mirror, immediate recognition, I wonder why we couldn't have crossed paths sooner.
To me, you're like the big sister I never had but now have thanks to being fortunate enough to have met you. ♡
I'm sure many people here would agree with me that you've always been a user who gives a lot to people. You have such a hopeful and inspiring soul. Whether it's a listening ear or a gentle conversation in your thoughtful threads, you've always been nothing but lovely. I hope you'll be as lovely to yourself as you are towards others. You're never harsh and unkind. Although you probably don't think so, it's because you're smart and strong. Don't ever think you're not. In a world like this, you can't continue being a good and kind person without having those qualities. You deserve so much and I hope you know that. I wish that this special day will be as lovely as you are. I'm so grateful for your existence.
I hope many more happy days will come to you, as easily as seasons change. I hope that from today onwards, like the inevitable shift from season to season, you can go from always rising with a smile to genuinely feeling a happiness as warm as you are.
Happy Birthday Big sis~