Appreciation Happy birthday Marko!! 🍰 (3 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Happy birthday to our beloved admin marko!!



@Vikki
Hi marko youre great sometimes now can you give me admin perms on ks
1585697155749.png


@la_mort_pour_vous
Happy birthday. Now you're old as well.


@perhapz
Congrats on getting even older


@kuro
happiest of birthdays to the best son ever. you know I'm a java queen as you said before. maybe I can be fifth admin along with vik :wimwim:


@Mayah
happy birthday marko. i made this banner for you. i hope you like it, it took very long


@Reo
Good luck old grandpa


@Baechu
congrats ur still young bruv


@TwentyOneIzz
Yeah, yeah, happy birthday ig. One year closer to death. :sanapray:


@potato
Happy birthday marko!!
I promise I'll be a great admin along with vik and kuro. :sanapray:


@LeeHoseok
Haeppii Borthdaii Morcco 🦀🌪


@mirella
Happy birthday to that Marko, vocal god, also please don't ban me from KS


@Mangoey
Happy birthday marko. Dofus when


@ikonicraja
happy birthday marko
stay zhe way you are. you are amazing, fun, wonderful and just so precious.
hope your work with the bot is going well


@Skinnny
Happy birthday macro
1585697732504.png


@bulletproof
Yo, not that old yet. Happy birthday Marko
1585697759169.png


@Spooky
Happy birthday, I don't remember who you are though. Also, when can we change this forum into a Jimin fansite?


@Chlorine
Apparently it’s your birthday and apparently you’re an admin
1585697802261.png
1585697806675.png
1585697810447.png

Congrats 🕛 ✝


@lexus
Happy birthday hoe:wimwim:


@NASA
Happy birthday marknoooooOOOOOoooo :wimwim:

Happy bday marko :pepeheart:​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Happy birthday! Are you 100 years old yet?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hippy bourthdae @nottatmacro.
Love everything you've done to KS to mark ur turning older n reflecting ur aesthetics/inner soul.
(Srsly I'm uplifted by the mood on KS rn n tats it's ur birthday is just so much awesomesauce, thnx for all ur hard work here. N ur re-design work for banners{tho I hv no idea which ones u did} is just perfect. Very Dada-esque , from me personally tats a compliment-I could go on n on abt postmodern art but this ain't ArtForum, heh)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
happy getting a year older marko
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread