- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
It's finally Feb 26th! and you all know what that means! Our leader of 2NE1, CL, is celebrating her birthday~
I hope your day will be filled with lots of smiles and happy memories! May this year be yours and be filled with good luck and health
❤ Happy Birthday CL ❤
I wish I could see your smile more often, my Queen 💗💗💗
I hope your day will be filled with lots of smiles and happy memories! May this year be yours and be filled with good luck and health
❤ Happy Birthday CL ❤
I wish I could see your smile more often, my Queen 💗💗💗