- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
a pure header for you
Iooo, guess who's birthday is today
@goyo
Happy Birthday Dork 
Today is your special day and I really hope you are enjoying your vacation
You really deserve some relaxing after all the stress at work. I also hope you are enjoying the mountains and are having alot of fun
Glad that the vacation worked out at the end and that you really could go. Enjoy yourself!
I hope I won‘t be too cringy now but I really just have to say it. I really can‘t believe it has been months now that we started talking daily. You really have gotten to be such an important person in my life that I don’t want to miss. We contected so easily which is something that doesn’t happen too often. I am really thankful for everything. I know I can give you some difficult times too
but what we both have noticed is that we are fine no matter what at the end. I really hope that we will be enjoying each other’s presence for years and years.
You really are one of those people I depend on alot and I hope that‘s the same for you.
lob you
Today is your special day and I really hope you are enjoying your vacation
I hope I won‘t be too cringy now but I really just have to say it. I really can‘t believe it has been months now that we started talking daily. You really have gotten to be such an important person in my life that I don’t want to miss. We contected so easily which is something that doesn’t happen too often. I am really thankful for everything. I know I can give you some difficult times too
lob you
@Baechu
Happy birthday Senpai,
I hope you're enjoying your birthday with some presents and a lot of drinks.
Despite being a big flop, you are always fun to talk to especially when it comes to these R-rated topics. Anyways, you might get older but your mental age stays the same, dunno if that's a good thing tho
I'm really glad that I've met you and the other sixnine guys... I mean fivenine
I wish you the best and don't feel old 
Happy birthday again, my favorite visual stan - from your bae, Ireneisb- Baechu
I hope you're enjoying your birthday with some presents and a lot of drinks.
Happy birthday again, my favorite visual stan - from your bae, Ireneisb- Baechu
@perhapz
Hello Senpai!
I wish you a happy birthday and a lot of happiness in this day of yours. I'm glad I had the chance to meet you, you're a nice person, always funny, sincere and always up to talk about k-pop, as well as about stuff from that place
Anyway, I wish you all the best, not only today but also for all the days that lie ahead
I wish you a happy birthday and a lot of happiness in this day of yours. I'm glad I had the chance to meet you, you're a nice person, always funny, sincere and always up to talk about k-pop, as well as about stuff from that place
Anyway, I wish you all the best, not only today but also for all the days that lie ahead
@Tir
Oi happy birthday mate. Hope you have one bloody ripper of a day with lots of grog. I still remember first seeing you on that huge ass anon on AKP and finding out we have a lot in common that way. That was pretty neat. Anyway, I'm glad to have met and known you and you get bonus points for actually knowing cricket. Best wishes and happy birthday again!
SIXNINE FOREVER
stan BTS
SIXNINE FOREVER
stan BTS
@AnotherKpopTrash
Farken hell mate, you’re getting old! I know you’re up in the mountains and got a lot of reading to do today, so I’ll keep it short. I’m sure you’ll appreciate other forms of content we will provide more anyways 
I hope you’re having a great birthday and don’t get too wild up there.
Anyways, I think we get on well you’re a funny and easygoing person. And ever since becoming friends on akp, we’ve appreciated a lot of the same things
Let’s continue to be purveyors of great content, but remember, as brothers with similar tastes, you better stay loyal to Twice in one way or another

Have a good one and happy birthday friend
I hope you’re having a great birthday and don’t get too wild up there.
Anyways, I think we get on well you’re a funny and easygoing person. And ever since becoming friends on akp, we’ve appreciated a lot of the same things
Let’s continue to be purveyors of great content, but remember, as brothers with similar tastes, you better stay loyal to Twice in one way or another
Have a good one and happy birthday friend
@kuro
Happy birthday appa
we already knew each other for a while before I formally adopted forced you to be my dad. from there things went spiraling downhill to the mess it is today, but I don't regret a second. when you call me chella kutty and when I call you appa, it truly feels like we are a common Indian father-daughter pair 
but anyways, you're only getting older and older so
you're very special to me, and I won't ever forget your sugar daddy days (that nitro was glorious
) and your aesthetics and gg taste is just 
what an amazing appa I have
I'm happy everything worked out for you and your modern breakup
I am proud to be your love child
have a wonderful birthday appa, I hope you spend time with people that make you happy and eat a lot of good food
love you 
- your chella kutty, kuro
but anyways, you're only getting older and older so
what an amazing appa I have
have a wonderful birthday appa, I hope you spend time with people that make you happy and eat a lot of good food
- your chella kutty, kuro
@la_mort_pour_vous
Greetings, fellow countryman. 
I know we haven't nearly talked enough, but here's a birthday wish~
I've always seen you as a level-headed & headstrong person with a certain affinity for younger females.
Not going to lie, at times you remind me of a sexually repressed middle-aged man, physically, with the mind of a twelve year old, but it's refreshing to see an adult who doesn't take things too seriously & always has a really carefree attitude, especially in this day & age.
Also, I see that you removed LOONA from your sig.
But I forgive you because it's your birthday. ^^
Never stop being who you are, because we all love you for being you.
Happy Birthday, Senpai, who is a Senpai to all of us on the Forums when it comes to appreciating GG sex appeal.
I know we haven't nearly talked enough, but here's a birthday wish~
I've always seen you as a level-headed & headstrong person with a certain affinity for younger females.
Not going to lie, at times you remind me of a sexually repressed middle-aged man, physically, with the mind of a twelve year old, but it's refreshing to see an adult who doesn't take things too seriously & always has a really carefree attitude, especially in this day & age.
Also, I see that you removed LOONA from your sig.
But I forgive you because it's your birthday. ^^
Never stop being who you are, because we all love you for being you.
Happy Birthday, Senpai, who is a Senpai to all of us on the Forums when it comes to appreciating GG sex appeal.
@RainbowDevil
Oy bitch Senpai, at least the 3 of us are left from the OG crew but y'know even during the anon I could never pin-point your personality, it was random at times which reminded me of myself lol, so you were kinda cool to me at the time, I wish we interacted even more on KS but you left us in the dust for the new guys
You still have an eye for visuals tho and a overly eager eye for gg's 👀If you weren't such a gg stan I might even say you have taste, might!
Anyway, happy birthday my quite a bit older than me friend, hope to talk to you more now that I'll be back tho being staff and lead is taking up a lot of time so come be a staff member
Anyway, happy birthday my quite a bit older than me friend, hope to talk to you more now that I'll be back tho being staff and lead is taking up a lot of time so come be a staff member
@Darkyoda47
Senpaiii! Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing day filled with love and joy and food, of course! Today's probably the day your parents say "you're getting old" and try to marry you off to some random girl
I feel for you bhai 
Anyway, have a good one man and thank you for help making KPS the home I know today ❤
Anyway, have a good one man and thank you for help making KPS the home I know today ❤
@mirella
Happy birthday, Senpai! You're one of my oldest friends on the forum, and I'm so grateful to have done the fanboy anon with you—we would have strangers if not for that, and can you imagine? I'd be living a Senpai-less life
Despite our age difference, you are easygoing, fun to talk to, and overall just know how connect with everyone. It's almost a miracle how you're so talkative
Apart from your constantly calling me a hoe for no reason, I know there is a hardworking, intelligent, and caring person behind there.
You and I have really changed a lot and found our own circles, but you are still one of the best people I've met on the forums that I genuinely connected with. Your fun nature is infectious like 'shimmy shimmy Ko Ko Bop' and your sense of humor just warms my ICY heart. (Even though we were supposed to be ride-or-die Jennie haters, that turned around quickly)
Don't worry Ozy, you still reign as my SixNine co-bias
I hope you will support me too, your favorite self-composing West-Coast-repping underground rapper
Happy birthday again, Ozy, our glorious Senpai without a soul
...and as always Mirella (not Deadstar any longer
) wishes you the best
P.S. I'm sorry this got so lengthy
You and I have really changed a lot and found our own circles, but you are still one of the best people I've met on the forums that I genuinely connected with. Your fun nature is infectious like 'shimmy shimmy Ko Ko Bop' and your sense of humor just warms my ICY heart. (Even though we were supposed to be ride-or-die Jennie haters, that turned around quickly)
Don't worry Ozy, you still reign as my SixNine co-bias
Happy birthday again, Ozy, our glorious Senpai without a soul
P.S. I'm sorry this got so lengthy
@blueberries
happy bday senpai!! 💙
How r u Ozy-kun, feeling rly adult now? :d Having mid-life crisis soon?
... i won't tease u more about it, i will just start feeling old myself 😅 Tbh, it's not that bad to grow older, look how many plp are remembering u for ur bday that's kinda cool 😙 Remember to celebrate a bit irl too!!
We have known each other a while now. It feels both short time, but also long I mean hasn't it been like half a year we started chatting more on KS. Drooling over Jennie and Lisa on Coachella, recommending hit-and-miss kpop songs cause our tastes are mess and just happen miraculously match sometimes, getting me go through hundreds of chapters of manga (those recs were good though
), complaining about work.. I always look forward having bit of quarrel with u, my fellow partner in crime 😈
I also look forward writing this message to you next year, Ozy-kun. Have a good one! 💙
- blueberries
How r u Ozy-kun, feeling rly adult now? :d Having mid-life crisis soon?
We have known each other a while now. It feels both short time, but also long I mean hasn't it been like half a year we started chatting more on KS. Drooling over Jennie and Lisa on Coachella, recommending hit-and-miss kpop songs cause our tastes are mess and just happen miraculously match sometimes, getting me go through hundreds of chapters of manga (those recs were good though
I also look forward writing this message to you next year, Ozy-kun. Have a good one! 💙
- blueberries
@potato
Happy birthday thatha 
We haven't known each other for long and we've only recently started interacting but you never fail to make me laugh. You're one of the people who make me smile everytime I come onto KS and I'm thankful beyond words. I hope you have an amazing birthday ozy 🎉🎉
We haven't known each other for long and we've only recently started interacting but you never fail to make me laugh. You're one of the people who make me smile everytime I come onto KS and I'm thankful beyond words. I hope you have an amazing birthday ozy 🎉🎉
@Skinnny
Happy birthday to my favourite senpai 
So today's your special day and you atleast deserve this attempt at appreciation.
I think I saw you around during the sehun cult era and thought your username was quite weird
Anyway, I interacted with you for the first time on kps and you turned out to be interactive, welcoming and very friendly. You play an important role in the community, who would derail threads if it weren't for you?
You're also our resident perv and most importantly my great tutor.
who always threatens to cut off my pocket money whenever I act up 
We haven't talked much but I hope to, in the near future as my short amount of talk with you has been pretty enjoyable. Once again wishing you a happy birthday and I hope you have loads of fun.
So today's your special day and you atleast deserve this attempt at appreciation.
I think I saw you around during the sehun cult era and thought your username was quite weird
We haven't talked much but I hope to, in the near future as my short amount of talk with you has been pretty enjoyable. Once again wishing you a happy birthday and I hope you have loads of fun.
@Darjeeling
heyy happy birthday ozy~~
i remember when i met you, we had the greatest rivalry ever that went down in history
we’ve calmed down since then but we still remain friendly frenemies
whenever life gets tough, go to new zealand ❣ or come visit kyoto
oh yes, and don’t forget to support idots, let’s talk more in the future 😉
- your 後輩 (kouhai) dar
i remember when i met you, we had the greatest rivalry ever that went down in history
oh yes, and don’t forget to support idots, let’s talk more in the future 😉
- your 後輩 (kouhai) dar
@itzybitzyblink
oi que pasa ozy?
Happy birthday my man and my awesome father in law
I forgot how we met but it must have been when I joined kps because I don’t know a kps without ozy. I hope you’ve checked out my recommendation for a j drama in “we love.” It’s really good and I know you will love it (I might have a problem bc I watched it 10 times already
). I heard there are some good dramas on Netflix that we need to check out. HMU on Netflix party for some bonding time 
Now let’s talk football ⚽. LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE EPL THIS YEAR AND THE FA CUP. I guarantee that bc we are a step ahead of all of them I mean they won the champions league XD. Hopefully my Madrid doesn’t have to face you guys but just remember I’ll be rooting for Liverpool against anyone else haha
Last but not least, you got a case of the tastes my friend. Twice, Itzy, blackpink, izone, dream catcher, aoa the list goes on. I hope your bday today is a breakthrough and you cheer up because itz icy and it’s really really me with a cherry on top
You the real one my man
From, itzybitzyblink Aka The best son in law
Happy birthday my man and my awesome father in law
Now let’s talk football ⚽. LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE EPL THIS YEAR AND THE FA CUP. I guarantee that bc we are a step ahead of all of them I mean they won the champions league XD. Hopefully my Madrid doesn’t have to face you guys but just remember I’ll be rooting for Liverpool against anyone else haha
Last but not least, you got a case of the tastes my friend. Twice, Itzy, blackpink, izone, dream catcher, aoa the list goes on. I hope your bday today is a breakthrough and you cheer up because itz icy and it’s really really me with a cherry on top
You the real one my man
From, itzybitzyblink Aka The best son in law
@OnlyCalB
Happy Birthday Dude!
It's been nice getting to know you more recently and I'm sure we will continue interacting even more on KS and here etc.
We have similar tastes in groups to bond over at the very least!
I hope you have a great b'day!😂
It's been nice getting to know you more recently and I'm sure we will continue interacting even more on KS and here etc.
We have similar tastes in groups to bond over at the very least!
I hope you have a great b'day!😂
@Jungkook
Happy birthday senpai 
Today's your birthday!
I'm sure you already knew but I'm saying it twice to drive it in I guess
You're a wonderful dude to talk to (definitely one of the funniest people on kps) and you're always around to make light of things
I know we haven't really interacted much
But I hope we get to do so in the future ^^
Enjoy your special day and happy birthday my dude
Today's your birthday!
I'm sure you already knew but I'm saying it twice to drive it in I guess
You're a wonderful dude to talk to (definitely one of the funniest people on kps) and you're always around to make light of things
I know we haven't really interacted much
But I hope we get to do so in the future ^^
Enjoy your special day and happy birthday my dude
@kodoku
Hi there ~ may this day be a celebration filled with happiness and love for you. Lots of fun, cake, and gifts as well hehe... Happy birthday!!! 🍰🌹💖
@lexus
Hey Senpai! I'd like to wish you a happy birthday!
I've known you for a while and I'm glad that I've had the chance to get to know you a bit more. You're such a sweet and funny person and I'm glad we have someone like you on our forum. Hopefully we can get to know each other even more one day. 💙 I'm anticipating the next SIXNINE comeback, too.
But anyways, happy birthday. I hope you have an amazing day.
I've known you for a while and I'm glad that I've had the chance to get to know you a bit more. You're such a sweet and funny person and I'm glad we have someone like you on our forum. Hopefully we can get to know each other even more one day. 💙 I'm anticipating the next SIXNINE comeback, too.
But anyways, happy birthday. I hope you have an amazing day.
@dooh
There you go oppa, now its your bday
. Enjoy your special day, although every day should be special "Everyday is my birthday, yeah. It goes bang bang"
ups sorry my mind.
I am thankful to have met you, besides the great community we have here on kps, you are a big part of why i always came back.
Now let us all go and spam oppa's profile.
I am thankful to have met you, besides the great community we have here on kps, you are a big part of why i always came back.
Now let us all go and spam oppa's profile.
@KidLeader112
Dear Ozyyy, birthday is the most special day in one's life. Enjoy yours to its fullest! Hope you have a good one <3 Wishing you the very best. Don't forget to stuff yourself with cake! I'm glad I had the chance to meet you and I'm thankful for our friendship. You have pretty great taste in music too >.> Thank you for always being older than me :') Happy Birthday to my not destined apa ^^
Aaand me @bulletproof
Happy birthdayyy Ozy
Sometimes I’d call you Senpai (like in the header), but you entered the Noroc ship like Ozymandias so here we go, you’re Ozy now, end of story
. Jk, prepare your ass for some cheesiness and no, no noroc happened for this cheesy message.
I’ll go on the emotional route cause ofc I know how much you likedrama love and I’ll remind you that in a few days we got 5 months of Noroc. Can you believe it? It feels like years lol, we constantly talk and we had like an instant connection, even if we didn’t start DM’ing right away. We can now carry a conversation in like 3 profile posts, a thread, discord and maybe some other social media platforms, all of these in the same time which is impressive. Sometimes I even wonder how we can talk that much even if technically we are so different. I’m sorry I can’t show the same enthusiasm for some things like cute content tho. You’re very important to me and I hope you know that, even if I suck at expressing my emotions sometimes (most of the times). We shared so many funny stories, pure stories, gifs, noroc stories and even dramas. We derailed so many threads, we had so many novels and damn idk how we manage to do this smh. Thank you for everything, really.
Anyway, I’m really happy you got a vacation cause these past weeks were crazy for you and I hope you can charge your batteries now. I hope lots of Noroc happen these days and you relax, have fun and enjoy your birthday. I wish you all the best (me included lol
jk), lots of happiness and smiles.
Purple you, dummy 💜
I’ll go on the emotional route cause ofc I know how much you like
Anyway, I’m really happy you got a vacation cause these past weeks were crazy for you and I hope you can charge your batteries now. I hope lots of Noroc happen these days and you relax, have fun and enjoy your birthday. I wish you all the best (me included lol
Purple you, dummy 💜
Come and say happy birthday to the birthday boy yall