- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
This is a day early but I couldn't wait I'm sorry.
March 29th 1994 Choi Jinri comes into the world and automatically makes Earth one thousand times better.
My first and ultimate bias Sulli was inside and out one of if not THE most beautiful celebrities of all time.
Today we celebrate her birthday <3
With a @emanresu style appreciation lol.
Bless the world with her angelic presence Sulli.
Legendary debut f(x) Sulli.
No one is on my level Sulli.
I'm gonna live my life how I want to Sulli.
Goblin understands me more than anyone Sulli.
As she appears now in Heaven Sulli.
Happy Birthday Peach Angel!
We love you forever <3
"She must be the reason why God made a girl. She is so beautiful all over the world."
March 29th 1994 Choi Jinri comes into the world and automatically makes Earth one thousand times better.
My first and ultimate bias Sulli was inside and out one of if not THE most beautiful celebrities of all time.
Today we celebrate her birthday <3
With a @emanresu style appreciation lol.
Bless the world with her angelic presence Sulli.
Legendary debut f(x) Sulli.
No one is on my level Sulli.
I'm gonna live my life how I want to Sulli.
Goblin understands me more than anyone Sulli.
As she appears now in Heaven Sulli.
Happy Birthday Peach Angel!
We love you forever <3
"She must be the reason why God made a girl. She is so beautiful all over the world."