Appreciation Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people ever ♡ (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Happy birthday to one of the most wonderful, amazing, kindest, hardworking, sweetest angel~

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ @goyo 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Sorry this is late :< but I really hope you had the best day today because you deserve all of the good things of this world ♡
You always contribute so much for the forum, and I'm so blessed to have met and to be a part of our Awards family with you and @Mangoey
You light up wherever you go and thank you for being the brightest sunshine for all of us!!
WE ALL LOB YOU


Here's some random yooa spam for you:


22591







♡ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN ♡​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG YOLKS :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
This just made my day even better!
I am glad that we are working together. Awards defently is a close family:maheart:
I lob u :pikahappy:

and thank you for the yooa spam:sj_weary:​
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
OMG YOLKS :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
This just made my day even better!
I am glad that we are working together. Awards defently is a close family:maheart:
I lob u :pikahappy:

and thank you for the yooa spam:sj_weary:​
I'm so glad to hear that you're having a great day so far!! Awards team = best family

And of course, yooa spam everywhere for queen (although ks messed up the layout i made :yolk:)
:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm so glad to hear that you're having a great day so far!! Awards team = best family

And of course, yooa spam everywhere for queen (although ks messed up the layout i made :yolk:)
:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:
​
oh yes. I just found out my celeb crush is performing tonight on eurovision so I am hella excited for his stage :sj_weary:

and yes. awards fam = best fam.

it‘s fine:nekolove: I still love it all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread